You know what’s good on a cold day? WARM CHEWY BROWNAAAYYYs!!!! Heres a recipe I used for staff/family meals back in the day that I want to share. Super easy to make, and really satisfying 🙂
7g Vanilla Extract
4ea Beaten Egg
55g Cocoa Powder
140g AP Flour
5g Baking Powder
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
2. Add sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
3. Stir in egg and vanilla.
4. Take the mixture off of the heat.
5. Add cocoa powder and mix thoroughly.
6. Pour the mixture into a greased half sheet tray with a Silpat. ( If you don’t have a Silpat, you can substitute greased parchment paper)
7. Bake for 8 minutes at 325F.
8. Turn and continue to bake for an additional 9 minutes.
9. Use a cake tester or toothpick to check for doneness.
10. Allow cooling before portioning…. or be a fat kid and eat it warm
Also, this recipe can be personalized if you want to add nuts/dry fruit/chocolate chips/diced bananas etc to it during step 5. Really a blank canvas. Make it your own